- Posted by admin
- On 02/02/2020
Protomation BV, based in Sittard, The Netherlands is a leading company in the development and licensing of state of the art simulation software and simulation models for the processing industries. Since its inception Protomation’s Operator Training Software have remained at the forefront as a result of own developments.
In this capacity, we developed a comprehensive software suite to develop Operator Training Simulators and the deployment of operator training curriculum: Process Studio.
Our main market is the processing industries are Oil- and Gas, (Petro) Chemicals, Plastics, Specialties and Food all over the world.
Due the fact that the demand for Operator Training Simulators is worldwide expanding Protomation is looking for highly skilled and enthusiastic people.
Currently we have vacancies for the position of
Technical Software DeveloperJob description
- The key activities are, with a team of colleagues, the design and realization of new functionality for existing program modules of Process Studio*) as well as completely new Process Studio functionality and herewith related software tools.
*) Process Studio is a comprehensive software suite for developing and deploying Operator Training Simulators and operator training curriculum.
- Bachelor or Master degree computer science or equivalent with 5 years’ of experience.
- Visual and technical insight in software development.
- Capable of independently realizing the full development cycle for software projects.
- Broad experience with (Modern) C++ in Visual Studio.
- Experience with C#, XAML (UX-development).
- Know-how of Microsoft Azure is a plus.
- Experience with cross-platform (UX-)development (Xamarin) is a plus.
- Experience with (implementing) DevOps is a plus.
- Possession of (course certificates within) the MCSD (or MCSA) certification is a plus.
- Good command of the English language, and preferably a second foreign language (e.g. German language).
- Willingness to learn the Dutch language (Level 1 NT2-program).
- Likes to work as a member of a project team, but can also work independently.
- Ability to maintain overview.
- Proactive attitude, drive to learn and improve skills.
- Strong quality awareness, drive to continuously improving products.
- Sensitive for colleagues in the work environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Contribution to the development of state-of-the-art high tech software.
- A lot of attention for individual performance and talent management.
- Excellent terms of employment in an open and dynamic work environment with growth possibilities.
- You report to the Manager Software & IT.
To apply for this position, send your resume with cover letter to:
Attention: Mrs. Natascha Brouns
6135 KW Sittard
(T) +31 46 423 70 40
(F) +31 46 423 70 01
Acquisition by staffing and / or recruitment & selection companies is not appreciated.
We ask candidates to apply for this job directly to Stamicarbon BV.
Protomation is part of Stamicarbon, The innovation & licensing company of Maire Technimont.