- Posted by admin
- On 01/03/2020
Protomation BV, based in Sittard, The Netherlands is a leading company in the development and licensing of state of the art simulation software and simulation models for the processing industries. Since its inception Protomation’s Operator Training Software have remained at the forefront as a result of own developments.
In this capacity, we developed a comprehensive software suite to develop Operator Training Simulators and the deployment of operator training curriculum: Process Studio.
Our main market is the processing industries are Oil- and Gas, (Petro) Chemicals, Plastics, Specialties and Food all over the world.
Due the fact that the demand for Operator Training Simulators is worldwide expanding Protomation is looking for highly skilled and enthusiastic people.
Currently we have vacancies for the position of
- The key activities are, with a team of colleagues, the operation and further automation of IT infrastructure supporting Protomation’s software development and commercial projects as well as the development and operations of cloud infrastructure for Protomation’s digital services.
- Bachelor or Master degree computer science or equivalent with 5 years’ of experience.
- Visual and technical insight in IT infrastructure.
- Broad knowledge of security, follows a security-first approach.
- Versatile: software, hardware, different vendors.
- Also skilled at programming / scripting tasks.
- Knowledge of and / or affinity with DevOps is a plus.
- Possession of Microsoft Certifications / Courses is a plus.
- Good command of the English language, and preferably a second foreign language (e.g. German language).
- Willingness to learn the Dutch language (Level 1 NT2-program).
- Likes to work as a member of a project team, but can also work independently.
- Ability to maintain overview.
- Proactive attitude, drive to learn and improve skills.
- Strong quality awareness, drive to continuously improving products.
- Sensitive for colleagues in the work environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Contribution to the development of state-of-the-art high tech software.
- A lot of attention for individual performance and talent management.
- Excellent terms of employment in an open and dynamic work environment with growth possibilities.
- You report to the Manager Software & IT.
To apply for this position, send your resume with cover letter to:
Attention: Mr. Leo Rams
6136 KV Sittard
(T) +31 46 458 47 48
Acquisition by staffing and / or recruitment & selection companies is not appreciated.
We ask candidates to apply for this job directly to Protomation BV.
Protomation is part of Stamicarbon, The innovation & licensing company of Maire Technimont.